Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Got Rings?

For the second night since Saturday I had to deal with douchebag Yankee fans mouthing off. Two days ago I had to hear two guys start a 'Pelfrey Sucks' chant, and today I had to deal with someone yelling at me for my Cubs jersey. Can Yankee fans please worry about themselves. If you are a Yankee fan and you read this, please do all of us a favor and stop being a complete douche to the rest of society. You were around for 3 rings, not 26, so don't brag about all of them. You probably have no idea on the significance of Babe Ruth, so don't try to discuss him with me. The Chicago Cubs haven't played competitive baseball in nearly 100 years, so stop bothering their fans. And the New York Mets are better than you, so deal with it. Stop booing the best player in baseball, get over yourselves. Theres a reason people love to watch your team lose, and it has nothing to do with the players and everything to do with the people in the stands. If I could declare Jihad on one group of people, it would be Yankee fans.

No comments: